Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tori's Site

Please visit my website at www.cs.trinity.edu/~vcarey.

Making the website was easier than I expected. Both Expression Web and KompoZer made the whole process fairly easy and not nearly as complicated as I imagined designing a website would be. However, I did find it extremely difficult to insert images, and get them to go exactly where I wanted them to go. I used both Expression Web and KompoZer. I did not actually use hand code. I am most proud of my Favorites page. Even though it is extremely simple with only a collage I made in photo shop, I thought it was cool that I could hot spot particular images within the collage, making it more of an interactive page. If I were to change something, I think I would give it a more exciting background. My biggest technical challenge was getting the pictures to line up and go exactly in the right place. My biggest design challenge was picking a relevant theme. I will show my site to my friends and family. I can definitely see myself making another site in the future, either for a class, or even for fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment