Monday, April 5, 2010

Powerpoint Presentations

I thought everyone did a wonderful job presenting their PowerPoints! It was interesting to learn about all of the different opportunities out there. My two favorite presentations were Chelsea's and Lucy's. Chelsea had a very nice template, that was very relevant to her presentation on birds. She included beautiful and bright pictures which really captivated me. The video that she included really grabbed the audience's attention and provided a good laugh. Lucy also did a great job of keeping me interested throughout the presentation. Her picture were very nice, and she presented her information in a creative way, which really made me interested in neurology. The video that she included was moving, and was a great example of why someone might choose this major.

1 comment:

  1. Your Powerpoint presentation was really cool. I loved your layout and use of colors. It was really interesting to learn about why preschool teachers play certain games with the kids. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete